San Francisco Immigration Law Attorneys
Oakland Green Card Lawyer
For expert advice about immigration law issues, contact an experienced immigration lawyer at the San Francisco office of Wiley & Jobson. Established in 1999, our law firm serves the needs of immigrants from all over the world on issues ranging from family petitions to deportation defense.
Contact our attorneys online or call our San Francisco law office at 415-627-9161.
Northern California Immigration Law Attorneys
We practice immigration law exclusively. We represent immigrants in such matters as:
- Marriage and fiancé visas - Serving U.S. citizens petitioning for their fiancés or spouses
- Family visas - "Green Cards" and visas for parents, children, siblings, and other relatives, as well as information about bringing family from abroad
- Divorce and immigration - Consulting with clients about the immigration consequences of divorce
- Naturalization and U.S. citizenship - Resolving problems related to naturalization and U.S. citizenship
- Deportation and removal - Defense from deportation and removal from the United States
- Asylum - Applications for asylum, withholding of removal or relief under the Convention Against Torture
- LGBT asylum - Applications based on sexual orientation
- Immigration appeals - Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Motions to Reopen - And Motions to Reconsider
- Extreme hardship / I-601 Waivers - Proving hardship support of an I-601 Waiver
- Removing the 2-year condition / I-751 - Petition to remove conditions on residence
- Waivers of inadmissibility - Applications for waivers of inadmissibility for individuals with negative immigration history or criminal history
Wiley & Jobson excels in taking on complex cases that involve negative immigration or criminal histories. Family unity is the cornerstone of U.S. immigration law, and we can help keep families together by providing a tenacious defense to those facing deportation. Our experience and understanding of the problems that an immigrant can encounter helps us prevent difficulties and delays in preparing applications or petitions.
Contact a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer
To schedule a consultation with our immigration law practice, contact an attorney at Wiley & Jobson in San Francisco, or call 415-627-9161.