San Francisco Bay Area Deportation Defense Attorneys
The attorneys at Wiley & Jobson have defended countless individuals from deportation or removal from the United States. Whether you or your family member faces removal on the grounds of unlawful entry, expiration of a visa, criminal charges, or any other condition that places you out of status, we can analyze your situation and find the most promising way to resolve the problem. Contact one of the lawyers at Wiley & Jobson in San Francisco if you would like to schedule a consultation to discuss your case.
We are committed to keeping families together and have extensive experience resolving difficult removal issues, including:
- Bond hearings for persons jailed pending deportation proceedings
- Defense at removal hearings
- Applications for cancellation of removal
- Applications for permanent residence in removal proceedings based on marriage and family petitions
- Presentation of waivers based on hardship and other equities
- Asylum applications as a defense to removal
- I-212s bringing family back after deportation or removal
The attorneys of Wiley & Jobson also have extensive expertise with appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
To discuss your deportation or removal case, contact an immigration attorney at Wiley & Jobson. We serve clients throughout the Bay Area and Northern California.